Friday, September 3rd, through Sunday, September 5th, in Waco, Texas.
It’s that time of year again. Alumni, we were embarrassed last year. Let’s not let that happen again. We have two goals this year.
- Beat BURFC.
- Raise $7,500 to get our total savings to the $25,000 mark.
We’re also going to have a little competition, to see which class can raise the most funds. So let’s get to it!
We know there’s the football game on Saturday. If you’re attending, there will be some tailgating, if you’re not, we’ll be watching the game, having choir practice, etc. at a local establishment. Details forthcoming.
Unofficial schedule of events:
- 7pm Dinner (NINFA’S)
- 9pm Alumni/Officer Meeting (Barnett’s)
- 10am: Field/Food Prep, Auction, Shirt Buying, etc.
- 11am: Kickoff
- 1pm: BBQ at the field
- 2pm-6pm: Free Time (Swimming, etc.)
- 7pm: Begin to reconvene for milk and cookies. (Barnett’s)
Please complete the registration form below, whether you’re attending or not, so we know how many shirts to order and how much food to purchase. Parents and current players – please help us reach our fundraising goals, and let us know if you plan to purchase a shirt or shirts!