Mark your calendars. Labor Day weekend, September 1-3, is our 3rd Annual Alumni Festival.
We have a block of rooms at the Clarion Hotel – mention Baylor Rugby Alumni to receive a special rate of $79.95 per night (after August 18th the rooms will be released and the rates and availability are not guaranteed so book your rooms ASAP!).
Clarion Hotel Waco –
We’ve set up the agenda as well…read on.
Here’s the quick agenda for the weekend (note – we encourage a Fri-Sun visit, to meet and greet with the team, get updated on the status of the association, finances, goals, and other ways to support our beloved BURFC):
- 6:30pm-9pm: Dinner (Ninfa’s)
- 9pm-10pm: Baylor Rugby Association Annual Meeting (Clarion Hotel)
- 10am: Field Setup
- 11am-1pm: Geezer Game
- 1pm-3pm: BBQ at the Field
- 3pm-6pm: Alumni get-together (Dr. Lewin’s House – Maps Provided at Field)
- 7pm-Unknown: Milk and Cookies (Cricket’s)
- 8am-10am: Breakfast Wrapup (Clarion)
- 4:30pm: Baylor vs. TCU Football Game
Stay tuned for details on Festival packages and payment options.